ForHeritage: Excellence for Integrated Heritage Management in Central Europe
Interreg Central Europe
The main project objective is to build upon the results of 4 previous EU projects (FORGET HERITAGE, RESTAURA, IFISE and CLIC), bringing them into implementation phase and putting them together in order to foster an integrated approach to heritage management in the various stages of planning, implementation and financing. This can only be achieved through enhanced capacities of public and private actors dealing with the protection and management of cultural heritage and resources.
- Better protected and managed cultural heritage sites in Central Europe.
- Implemented training sessions for public and private stakeholders that will implement tools from the 4 EU projects dealing with heritage management and financing.
- Implemented management plans and business / financing plans, including PPP/PPC projects.
- WESTPOMERANIAVOIVODESHIP, Poland
- FOUNDATION FOR LANDSCAPE PROTECTION, Poland
- REGIONAL DEVELEOPMENT AGENCY OF LJUBLJANA URBAN REGION, Slovenia
- INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, Slovenia
- CITY OF RIJEKA, Croatia
- INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, Croatia
- FINPIEMONTE, Italy
- CITY OF CUNEO, Italy
Total budget: 867.925,00 EUR
Budget for RRA LUR: 82.600,00 EUR
Co-financing EU for RRA LUR: 70.210,00 EUR (85 %)
1st March 2020 – 28th February 2022