CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE ORGANISATIONS FOR SOCIAL IMPACT BONDS
AlpSib overall objective is to accelerate social impact investments (SII) to address NEETs and seniors’ needs by developing a Social Impact Investing Hub for sharing knowledge, coordinate and develop policies in the fields and assist the supply chains in setting up new SII initiatives.
The outputs of the project, which will help project partners meet the overall objective, are the following:
- A coordinated Hub for accelerating social impact policies and market in the Alpine Space.
- AlpSib Web Platform that consists of a communities of practice, e-learning resource, toolkit and database on social outcomes for leveraging SII and reaching a broader audience of potential stakeholders.
- Alpine Space transnational methodology for SII policies.
An improved provision of assistance to capacity building of stakeholders in designing innovative social solutions and partnerships.
Better transnational networking of public-private-third sectors and capital-projects matching.
A more harmonized approach to SII policies.
SLOVENIAN PROJECT PARTNER :
- Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region (RRA LUR)
- Institute for Economic Research (IER)
- MUNICIPALITY OF PORDENONE, Italy – Lead partner
- VORARLBERG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, Austria
- INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, Slovenia
- REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY OF LJUBLJANA URBAN REGION, Slovenia
- ECKERT SCHOOL, Germany
- PUBLIC INTEREST GROUP TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL INSERTION ACADEMY OF NICE, France
- NEXT LEVEL ASSOCIATION, Italy
- REGION OF VALLE D’AOSTA, Italy
- PORDENONE TECHNOLOGY CENTRE, Italy
- FINPIEMONTE S.P.A., Italy
- BWCON GmbH, Germany
- NICE METROPOLE, France
- HOME CARE SERVICES CLUSTER IN FRENCH REGION OF PROVENCE-ALPES-CÔTE D’AZUR, France
- CITY OF AUGSBURG, Germany
Total project budget: 2.152.988,00 EUR
RRA LUR budget: 129.000,00 EUR
Co-financing of RRA LUR: 19.350,00 EUR
Co-financing EU for RRA LUR: 109.650,00 EUR (85%)
1st November 2016 – 30th April 2019