RRA LUR organized the first online event, which was attended by as many as 47 cities of the Western Balkans
On Tuesday, September 6, RRA LUR organized an event within the framework of the ProSUMP project, which took place online. The event was intended to connect the participants of CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-Southeastern Europe (SEE) with the aim of improving the professional capacities of the municipalities of the Western Balkans.
A list of various capacity building meetings and events was prepared as part of the workshop. In most cases, the action plan was prepared from the activities of CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-SE, which will be organized with the aim of promoting sustainable mobility among its members and in the wider area. The main goals of the workshop were:
- Development of a joint plan of activities and events, including the activities/events of CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-SE, RRA LUR, ProSUMP, LSG;
- Promotion of relevant CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-SEE activities among the beneficiaries of the project;
- Ensure and encourage participation in relevant CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-SEE and other regional activities and the transfer of knowledge to project beneficiaries.
As many as 47 participants/cities of the Western Balkans who are partners of the ProSUMP project took part in the online event:
- Albania: Tirana, Belsh, Elbasan;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Ministry of Transport of Sarajevo Canton, City of Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Bijeljina and Zavidovići;
- Kosovo: Pristina, Podujeva and Gračanica;
- Montenegro: Podgorica, Kolašin, Rožaje;
- North Macedonia: Skopje, Ohrid, Veles;
- Serbia: Belgrade, Aleksinac, Kruševac;
- Association of Cities and Municipalities of the Southeast Region;
- and other interested local governments.